Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

abstracts, two easy (and printable!) weeknight suppers, and the favorites list

"Design in Concrete"
Mixed-Media: sidewalk, dirt, rain, digital camera


White Spaghetti and (turkey) Meatballs
This is a unique spin on the spaghetti and meatballs classic. The white sauce is flavored with nutmeg. It's simple to cook, but it takes about 45 minutes to prepare.
Find the printable version here .

Please let me know if you can't follow that link. I am still figuring out scribd!



And this one


is super quick




and EASY



and healthy as far as I can tell!


Shrimp Tacos with Spicy Cream Sauce
Find the printable version here.
In this recipe you can substitute plain yogurt for sour cream and omit the water to make it very low-fat. I omitted the water anyway because I wanted my sauce more creamy.

Your favorite Super Bowl commercials were:
The Dog Gets His Doritos Commercial
The Simpson's Coke Commercial
Betty White and Snickers Commercial
The Green Police Commercial
The Google Story Commercial

(links provided!)


8 comments:

  1. Hey - that list of links was kinda like fast forwarding thru' the superbowl - to see the commercials :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a rather preferable route for we who don't like to watch football but DO enjoy the commercials, huh?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, will try! thank you for sharing. anything with shrimp is okay by me:). have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfet. Thanks for the turkey meatball white spag. recipe. Heading to the freezer right now to get some out.... Car-less today, as Scotter drove mine due to the snow....So, to the freezer I go. Then back to some grannie goodness.

    Kate - The Garden Bell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both dishes look delicious; I'm a huge pasta fan!
    I can only guess what this superbowl craze is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet-- I would love to do a guest post or let you take the reins and use my images-- either way. I have yet to have trouble coming up with things to say, so I'm happy to write one up for you if that's easiest!

    And I love the recipes. Good for you for learning how to cook!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet I can substitute some vegetarian meatballs in that yummy recipe of yours. thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those recipes look lush - love the white meatball take! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger