Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

tilt-shifting in photoshop (a tutorial link)


This image is a photo of Van Gogh's artwork, altered in Photoshop using a method called "tilt-shifting." I don't have Photoshop, but if I did I would be spending the afternoon with a cup of Chai Tea and this tutorial to master the skill of "Tilt-Shift" photo editing.



It also looks as if some "tilt-shifting" was done in this photo from Garden and Gun magazine.

(If any of you who own Photoshop try this, I'd love to see your alterations!)
(Once again, that tutorial is here.)


1 comment:

  1. I think I have some version of photoshop. Been using the Picasa and Picnik lately. Will have to give this a try, as it looks like some fun. Have a great weekend and by the way, it's so nice to see you back around in blogland. Always a treat to visit your slice of the world.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger