Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

who knew?

I remember once my very stylish little cousin wore some jeans. I thought they were designer jeans, and her countenance suddenly went sly, and she said not exactly.

Then, my thrifty sister-in-law got some 'skinny' jeans (I despise the name, but that's a post for another day...) and looked just as mod as as anybody. Hers weren't designer either.

So, yesterday I visited my cousin's secret jean market, and sure enough, they look GOOD.

Want to know where it is?



They really do fit as well and as flattering as my old designer jeans! And I don't have to wait for them to go on a 70% off sale :)


They also have these oh-so-sensible cowl-neck tops made from an ultra-soft t-shirt material-- perfect for layering. And only $25.

I learned all of this yesterday on a quick outing to the mall... and just had to share!


1 comment:

  1. Gap years do fit well...only prob is eventually they stretch or I lose/gain weight and then we fall out...as with all jeans! :( xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger