Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

save those coffee tins!



And by Fall you can fill your porch with these beauties! That is, if you drink as much coffee as we do. If you have more restraint and less caffeine dependence than the two humans living in my house, aim for spring. Or ask your neighbors to send over their empty coffee tins! Or fill your winter nights with them if you live somewhere that doesn't freeze all winter... ah, the possibilities are vast and endless, yes?

I am thinking they would serve an aesthetic as well as practical purpose with citronella candles.

Find the tutuorial here and the author here.

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! All of Luke's coffee comes in bags or plastic though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, Courtney! (Now how do I use this idea with my Starbucks bags?) ; )

    -fellow coffee junkie : p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger