Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

cocktail necklace


We have two Christmas parties this weekend, and I'll be wearing this to one of them.
I had to call a fashionable friend from the store to ask if a black pencil skirt paired with a sequin tank and fancy necklace was okay. She said definitely.

P.S. This is rare for us to have dressy events back-to-back--
we're usually casual and reclusive on the weekends :)

 I got the necklace on sale from Talbots. I happened to find it on a much bigger sale than it's listed here
This one and this one would also work well for adding pizzazz to your holiday attire.


4 comments:

  1. Hi, Courtney :)

    Just dropping by to say "hello". I've been quite busy as we're having the end of the school semester here.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a VERY pretty necklace! Enjoy the celebrations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, reminds me of some stuff I had a friend make... check these out, seriously beautiful things and she makes them to order. :) p.s. reasonably priced too.

    http://www.readthismagazine.co.uk/onenightstanzas/?page_id=1007

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger