Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011



HAPPY NEW YEAR, FRIENDS!

I prefer seasonal and/or weekly resolutions, but I love the tradition of New Year's Resolutions...
so I'll play along :)


The 2011 Resolutions of a Lupine:
-Begin Learning a New Language (probably won't happen)
-Finish Grad School (must happen!)
-Listen better and create more
-Don't chase tail in circles as often as usual (metaphorically, of course)
-Have more disciplined morning reflection time
-Continue learning to cook...

(These resolutions are Husband-approved.)

What about YOU?


5 comments:

  1. Mine: Keep my sock drawer organized and my kitchen sink clean. Neat drawer/shiny sink=uncluttered mind. I feel like I need to slow down and breathe a little bit more, too. Good resolutions-- much power to you in sticking to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "do the ironing before the pile reaches the sky"
    Happy New Year, Courtney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "keep in shape and quit eating white bread"

    Have a so blessed 2011, dear Courtney!!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Those sound like some great resolutions. I like the idea of learning a new language. I'd like to do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've chosen some very fine resolutions. It sounds like a bright year starting for you :)

    Best wishes for peace and happiness in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger