Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

cup-a-cake


How better to get in the groove of spring than to make some pretty cupcakes
and send them off in school lunches, Husband's briefcase, or in a picnic basket bound for the banks of a lake?
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cupcakes

Friends, Family, offspring or significant others would be overjoyed to find ones of these tasty treats snugly packed into their laptop bag, bookbag, or sitting in their carseat, wouldn't they?


But, even though Southern Living has a special feature on their site for 17 different cupcake recipes, how would you transport your fine sugary creations to those you want to receive them?
Hmmm. What a predicament.

The Solution:


Find these adorable contraptions for $2.99 each or in sets of 4 for $7.99-9.99 here. Aren't they the perfect little cupcake solution?


8 comments:

  1. OK, I HAVE to make cupcakes soon! Oh, yumm....
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooo Fun, SL!! These will have to wait till I can reel my waistline in a bit from my winter hibernation, but the idea is officially in my mental inbox! : )

    Happy Week over there, SL : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling...love it...

    it's funny cause i have a bag all ready to go to take to my niece this week for cupcake making....sprinkles and all...so much fun!

    always love my visit with you

    sending love,
    kary and buddy
    hugs to the khan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cupcakes! I was planning to make a carrot cake but now I think I'll turn the recipe into a cupcake one!
    Lovely little containers!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who'd a thunk it! A travel container for your cupcake! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So frivolous! So cute!
    Okay useful too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely ! Just seem little precious jewels :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger