Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine's day activities


-I just paid a stack of bills and sent them off in the mail tacked with heart stickers. I hope Duke Energy, AT&T, and the County Tax Collector appreciate them :)

-I also hope the County Tax Collector reads my Post-It note reminding him about our 2010 tax refunds, now that he's collecting for 2011. It has a heart sticker on it, too.

-I woke up this morning to a box of Belgian Chocolate Thins. They're thin as potato chips and oh so good. And they're almost gone. And I feel a bit lethargic and nauseated. And I think these conditions could be related...

-The Camellias in our yard bloomed this weekend. Just in time for today. No need for overpriced February florals in this house!

-Did you see these CUTE downloadable cards and matching coffee cup wrappers? Good heavens, they're fun... and free!

-Tonight, I'm giving Husband a delicious meal of Balsamic-Glazed Beef Filet  and Roasted Asparagus with a rich Red Pepper Sauce. Both will take under an hour to prepare. Both are highly ranked by our tastebuds.  If you need something to make for your beloved Other, I suggest this combo.

-It's so warm and beautiful here. I have all the doors and windows wide open. It's nice to hear birds  and noises from the construction next door and the school playground a block away. How long will it last, I wonder.

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it's lovely in every way....

8 comments:

  1. I love how you put heart stickers on your bills. :) I'm sure that they'll smile. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day! I hope your heart-stickers yield smiles (and tax refunds...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day! Coffee Wraps....clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Valentine's Day!

    I just had roasted asparagus...but I'll try the recipe you've linked on this coming Friday evening. It sounds easy and special. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a lucky girl -but your hubby is even more lucky!!! Yum! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all had a wonderful day...

    Yiot, #3 is my favorite too.
    Curious Cat, I'll pass that message on ;)
    Melissa, here's to hoping it works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a delicious meal we would love! happy belated love day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger