Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

grilled nectarine and prosciutto pizza

Have you ever grilled a pizza?

Have you ever grilled a pizza with fresh fruit on it?

This has been one of our summer favorites for the last several years.
It's different, healthy, EASY, and delicious.


The recipe is from Eating Well.
I use feta instead of blue cheese crumbles, and I buy a pre-made whole wheat pizza crust instead of rolling one out from dough. This way, you can skip steps 3 & 4 altogether.

Here is their printable version. (Or you can use the link above.)





5 comments:

  1. This sounds like something I'd like to try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... interesting combo. Kinda like Hawaiian (ham & pineapple) with a twist. Might hafta try this. Simple too - love that part :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, ma'am. This is something I can get on board with (I'm still nervous about that shaved asparagus salad...) Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I scared a lot of people with the shaved asparagus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds divine - right up my street!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger