Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

meet super cereal

My newest uncle took this photo of his breakfast with his cell phone!
I thought it looked so delicious, I had to share. It has
cherries, peaches, blueberries, two kinds of whole-grain and granola cereal, wheat germ, walnuts, cinnamon, vanilla soy milk, and low fat regular milk.
I bet he feels great after eating this... and I bet my aunt is the inspiration behind it! She is the author of what I call "super cereal" because when I have it for breakfast, I want to go save the world from all the nesting evils that lurk and threaten... like fast food biscuits and soft drinks. It just makes you feel unbelievably productive, energetic, clear-minded, and altogether good.
("Super Cereal" is very similar to the above medley.)

5 comments:

  1. That looks delicious!! Oh YUM. I want some. And I could really use some today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! Wonder what kind of granola he uses-- we have the hardest time finding good, not too-sugary kinds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They use the Kashi cereal!

    I have tried the Kashi "Go lean Crunch" and it's GOOD. I also like to crunch up the Nature Valley Oats'n'Honey bars or the "Back to Nature" brand, which I mix into Yogurt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Probably delicious as it is colourful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks good for ANY time of day. Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger